Maximizing Outcomes in the Post-Acute Care Space
How an award-winning, patient-centric engagement platform can transform the provider experience and increase patient satisfaction
Earlier this month, Casamba, a leader in EMR software in the post-acute space added Relatient to its list of partners for use in their post-acute outpatient care settings. Casamba users at over 10,500 locations across the country include healthcare settings like home health, outpatient therapy, hospice, skilled nursing, and more. Patient engagement in post-acute care settings offers enormous opportunity to better engage patients, streamline workflows, and maximize outcomes.
Mobile-first patient engagement offers both providers, staff, and patients ease and convenience that traditional workflows can’t offer, including:
- Appointment Reminders – to reduce no-shows with unlimited voice, email, and text and deliver medical appointment reminders
- No-Show Reengagement – to automatically follow-up and get no-shows rescheduled
- Broadcast Demand Messaging – to save time updating patient groups on-demand with text, email, and/or voice
- Relatient Surveys and Reputation Management – to get more 5-star reviews and receive patient feedback to improve your medical practice and its online reputation
- Two-Way Texting & Secure Messaging – to end phone tag with real-time, one-to-one patient messaging. Send and receive texts with patients using 2-way Messenger Chat, or safely share PHI with HIPAA-Compliant, 2-way, Secure Messaging
We’re excited to be powering healthcare’s digital front door with the patient engagement platform that KLAS names 2020 Category Leader in Patient Outreach and supported by Relatient’s U.S.-based Technical Support team, efficient implementation, project management, and training. For more information, visit www.relatient.net.
Relatient was recently named the #1 Category Leader for 2020 in “Patient Outreach” by KLAS, a healthcare IT research firm providing the industry with accurate, honest, and impartial data to determine the leaders who help healthcare professionals provide better care. With over 28,000 providers utilizing Relatient’s patient engagement platform, medical offices and health systems have seen no-show rates reduce significantly, improved efficiency, and increased patient satisfaction.
CASAMBA LLC is a leader in EMR software for post-acute care. Our solutions help manage everyday clinical tasks, billing, and scheduling functionality. Our healthcare IT solutions are designed to maximize both business and clinical success for providers across the entire continuum of post-acute care. Casamba provides EMR software for post-acute care providers, contract therapy, skilled nursing facilities, outpatient clinics, and home health and hospice care settings.
Learn how Cerner & Relatient work to reduce no-shows and more with automated patient engagement.